Dec 1, 2011

Killer Instinct

I'm trying to turn my doubts around. So I thought an aggressive Dinosaur would be just the thing to turn the tables.

A generic Carcharodontosaur. It is a retooling of my original NZ theropod. How does the shader look? The digits haven't been reshaded is all.


The anatomy shot for you experts out there.


The plan is to do a spread of generic versions of all the potential candidates for NZ's little known theropods. I'm planning on an Abelisaur, Spinosaur, and an Australovenator like animal. Are there any other Gondwannan animals or groups I'm missing (I might do a Tyrannosaur too due to the possible Tyrannosaurid bone found in 2009)?

1 comment:

Albertonykus said...

Very cool. Don't know very much about New Zealand fossils, but I think you have all the potential large Gondwanan theropods covered.