After a long morning of errands I earned a quality lazy afternoon watching two hockey games. For the record if the teams logo is finned I'm cheering for them (aka the Cauncks
and the Sharks, in that order of priority).
While enjoying my hockey I am casually working on my various Dinosaur projects. Today saw the Gorgosaurus
get a lot of TLC (especially during the Bruins/Flyers
... couldn't care less as to who wins).
I'm very pleased with how the shader
is turning out. Just the digits to go now.
He might look a little funny, but that's cause I'm going with a new trend in Theropod
reconstruction after a brief conversation with Phil Currie. That being lips. In his opinion, supported by lip ridges on the skulls, Theropods
needed to cover their teeth to keep them from drying out and cracking.
So I put them on this guy (I had put them on Larry, but he hadn't really appeared on Traumador
since), and it just looks odd. This is more due to tradition.
Its not that he is packing. Check out those pearly whites.
I was surprised how much I STILL had fix this guys head. Considering how much work I put into the Lillian model a year ago
I was saddened to see how many more modifications I had to match this Sloan version of the skull.
So approaching the end of this revision of my Albertosaurine model. Hopefully this week my RAM upgrade will be showing up, and I can resume trying to learn to Vertex and Displacement modelling.