Feb 22, 2010

Live Blogging 2

Okay.
The first proper hour has seen me tinker with leg. I'm not quite happy with it still. I'm finding there are not many good references for Therizinosaur legs...
`
Oh crap! Live blogging moment to report. Peter looking over my shoulder tells me "hey good start on the leg. Where's the ankle?"
`
FACE PALM! That explains it.
`
In my defense Curling has gotten intense. Canada had a nice breakout in End 7 only to have Switzerland catch up in End 8. We're sitting in the middle of the 9th with Canada just ahead 5-4. EEEEEPPPPP
`
Peter update: He has broke out the paper and pen beside me, and I can't find words to describe how cool it is to create art beside my long time friend and collaborator!
There was a slight drama with his fine tip pen earlier this hour. He could find plenty of blue pen, but not so much the key black.
`
I joked he shouldn't buy the blue. He said I should just stick to watch Curling...
`
Olympic viewing is hard, as there is medal women's speed skating competing with Curling. Right when Curling gives out we then have the big event of the week. USA vs. Canada Ice Hockey... so art may be secondary in some ways, as we're both proper Canucks :P

No comments: