Oct 18, 2009

Live Blogging 7

Restart was a success.

This is what this Brachiosaur would have looked like in the old days with my tiling its colour scheme.

This is what it looks like with my new separate manually drawn scale pattern layer.
You'll also note in this version how I've started to change the colour pattern within the brown.

What I'm liking about this new texturing system is I can set the base colours, and then add the colour patterns on top of them in the layer, and not have to worry about mistakes effecting my previous work.

So I've gotten the second layer done down to the neck.

Sadly I have a staff function to goto in an hour, so this will be my second last post of this particular arm of this live blogging circuit.

In this last hour try to get the stripping to the end of the tail.

No comments: