BEEP (insert nasty word here of your choice)
Had the worst day at work yet! Friday nights suck as everyone coming and going to the bars hits our drive through. Meaning busy orders, and drunken %ucknuts!
The shift before us didn't do their tasks adding them to our immense list. We have to clean 75% of the place from top to bottom, and of course this added the other 25%, but yet we also don't have the time cause of the busy bar traffic.
Then for the first hour of the morning rush it was just the three of us graveyarders manning both the even busier morning drivethrough rush, and the now open front end of the resturant. AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Just to top it off in the last 20 min I got assigned to garbage duty (normally a nice relaxer). Problem is again the evening shift didn't empty the outside garbages so I had to, and someone didn't bag one of the cans. In the complex effort to get the contents of this out, nearly half of which is liquid, the weight in it shift and I ended up getting covered in sludge...
I "love" work. Now please shot me