Nov 20, 2009

I think we're onto a winner here...

As all Mark 5 models must now include a skeletal rig for posing (why I'd do the hard, long, and inaccurate old fashion posing anymore is beyond me!) I added a skeleton to the Tylosaur today.

This is one of 3 models I've ever built that I do not hate (though looking back on one of them today might have that revised to just this model now...). In fact I'm so proud of this model, that after a few more tweaks I'm considering firing off a few shots to Mike Everhart (Mosasaur guru extrodinare) for his opinion!









5 comments:

Peter Bond said...

Ooooooooooo! Last three shots are STUNNING!

Albertonykus said...

My goodness! You've truly hit a new level! Even I can tell that, and I know next to nothing about 3D modeling!

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRETACEOUS!!! I agree with Peter and Albertonykus! Truly stunning, my man! I have a feeling Mike Everhart would be mighty pleased and impressed with this piece!

BTW' You have, indeed, hit a new level!!! This is NOT a Mark 5, but a Mark 6!! ;P Seriously, that's how good this is! :)

Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

O_O

WOW!

Congrats man! the boys have already said what I was thinking! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Oh....One thing I forgot to mention was that it gives me an idea for a Fossil Fact!! :D Thanks, Craig! I appreciate the imspiration!! :)