Tinkering away on things in the background.
I'm coming to grips and with much more limited free time than I used to in my substitute teaching days. I miss that job for a lot of reasons, but the biggest one was the ability to leave school at the end of the day and not worry about anything till the next bell rang. I'm certain there'll be things I find equally rewarding in normal teaching. Time to focus on art is not one of them.
Still I'm coping, and getting in work where I can.
The last few nights I've been working on something for my feathered Dinosaurs to munch on.
Enter the partially eaten remains of my Styracosaurus. It's by no means finished, but I think it is off to a promising start.
Quick test with it in the possible environment. I have plans for this scene. Oh I have plans ;)