Oct 25, 2011

All Black Mosasaur

In pseudo-celebration of the All Blacks bringing victory to New Zealand at home in the Rugby World cup I give you a more polished version of my Maori Mosasaur.

I won't lie and say I had a vested interest in NZ winning the rugby. In fact being married to an Australian I'm basically forbidden from actively cheering for the All Blacks. Fortunently I don't really care for rugby one way or another.

However given the year New Zealand has had with Christchurch I hoped they'd take it. Especially as I see the alternative being a country sized repeat of the Vancouver Caunck meltdown of the spring :(

So well done All Blacks! Hope that helps ease the pain of the past year (not that I'm implying that it will undo all the suffering and hardship).


So how is this guy looking?

I'm actually getting kind of happy with this configuration.





Any thoughts or comments?

2 comments:

Albertonykus said...

Really shows off the tail fluke!

Glendon Mellow said...

Loooooooove it!