Nov 27, 2007

Production Website

Due to a hopeful increase in my creative output the next couple months due to classes ending, and the rather encouraging increase in Traumador's blog traffic I've finally hit a point where it makes sense to open a formal blog for Prehistoric Insanity.



Now it won't just be me blogging on this. Peter Bond is already aboard, and will have a bunch of news and posts about his new movie projects in particular the Bluebell Woods. There is also likely to be some Traumador preview stuff coming soon. Most important of all hopefully I get some time in on the year long abandoned delta patrol.

Point is I'll post little notices here when I post something project related, but in future any post substantially about my movies or creative stuff will be on the Prehistoric Insanity Blog.

No comments: